Sunday, September 13, 2009

Capilano University

So I have survived my first week of University! And my first week of living on my own XD
It's actually a lot of fun. I enjoyed all of my classes. It seems like it is going to be a LOT of work these next two years. That is if I can pass the first term :P Hoping!
The students in my class are really really talented. Im going to have to draw and draw and draw in order to catch up with everyone. Must learn faster!

Anyways. I have fallen into the pit of despair that is Blogging. But i guess it is for the purpose of getting to know my classmates and them to get to know me. As well as posting my work and hoping for some real critiques.

Well, that's all I really have right now. Far to busy to sit here and organize this thing right now. Maybe later!

~Aiya

No comments:

Post a Comment