Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tarzan for the Win!

So, first character post~
I dunno, I see that a lot of students in my class can draw in a more cartoony style XD Though I draw more......realistically? Im not sure :P
But I wanted to practice the cartoon like style. So I chose one of my favorite disney films. Tarzan! And I drew Jane ^ ^ She is one of my favorite female leads. She just has so much character and expression to her. So anyways. This is her~


Sorry the image isn't that wonderful. I took it using my DSi XD

2 comments:

  1. Ah, nice sketch! I like how you also incorporated a bit of your own style (I think?)

    I usually draw really cartoony but I need practice with more realistic styles XD I'd like to see your usual style! And I need to find you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. And yeah, a little of my own style was put into this. I've got some of my stuff hanging on the wall XP

    ReplyDelete